dimanche 12 mars 2023

Resting and baking.

Today, as must rest for one week and don’t do any cleaning 🧹 and make dust, Mr L is doing the cleaning 

While I baked him some “Financiers”.

We will have one with our tea! Maybe two…

Good afternoon!





 

3 commentaires:

  1. I like "Financiers". I have not known it until this time. I hope that you are well.
    I arrived from Austria about 1 hour ago.
    I wish you all the best. Hugs. Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I had to Google the recipe for Financiers, they sound very good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. awwww, resting and not having to clean sounds wonderful to me!! have 2 of those wonderful cakes, they don't look very big!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...