mardi 14 mars 2023

Blooming trees and Bunnies 🐇


(Source: ZZZOe)













While waiting for my taxi yesterday at the end of our lane I took a picture of  this beautiful blooming tree .
Then we had a violent wind storm again! All the beautiful flowers in the gardens and trees will be damaged.
Last night we had our second power cut. Had one already on Sunday because of the strikes in the country. Today all roads going to Rouen are blocked, I am glad I don’t have to go to the clinic before April now.
I went to my appointment with the surgeon yesterday and my eye is back to normal after the surgery.

 (Source : ZZZOe)

We will soon have the  blossom of the Normandy apple trees . Our little Magnolia is starting to bloom .

As I am not allowed yet to go out, I have a new project ! I will start my Easter little felted wool Bunnies 🐇 making.   










Our small Magnolia in front of the house.
The temperature suddenly became positive and we have 14 or 15 C in the afternoons.

Today, baking Woopies! Lemon curd ones. So I made Lemon curd at the same time.

This is the felted Bunnies from “Felt and  Dandy”
I made Big Woopies 


I must make these three Bunnies 

Mr L will have a big cake 🧁 after his dinner tonight !

5 commentaires:

  1. I'm glad for the good report on your eye!
    I love the bunnies - so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i cannot wait to see all of my spring flowers blooming!! your cakes look delicious, with a cup of tea perhaps!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice flowers, delicious cakes, sweet bunnies! :)
    It is good to know that you are well.
    Have a good day. Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love all the flowers and the cookies!!! Yum!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I never like storms. It has caused a lot of damage in your country and mine. There are also many branches on the road here. I wanted to go for a walk in the forest yesterday, but my son said: "Don't do it, mom. There could still be all sorts of things falling from the trees." So I just went for a bike ride along the water. It's nice that you get to stay away from the medical world for a while. I'm curious to see how beautiful it will be in your part of the world in the spring with the fruit trees. I see pink blossoms here and there, but they are not apple or pear trees; those come later.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...