mercredi 8 mars 2023

Woman’s day.

(Source éphéméride)
HAPPY WOMAN’s.DAY!
35 years ago, I was in  the maternity and gave birth to a 54 cm and 4kg 20  big  baby boy named Romain, Benjamin, Alexandre!


Today, I went food shopping and at the same time , I trained to eat late for tomorrow!
But I bought a take away Caesar salad ( I had a voucher because we often go there on Saturdays)
The salad cost was 1 € with the voucher!
Then I bought my favourite magazines, peanuts 🥜 for the blue tits and more wool I needed.
Now I will stay in my armchair watching “ Hercule Poirot” Hunter’s Lodge mystery”



Daphne’s Diary the Dutch magazine , I am always enjoying my monthly magazines.


 
And all women today was offered a Rose on Woman’s day!

Happy Woman’s

Happy Birthday Romain!

4 commentaires:

  1. I can see that your son is an adventurer. Happy Birthday to Romain!
    I am making preparations for being chair bound too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I spent part of the evening watching TV. I Watched Hunter's Lodge Mystery on YouTube.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy Birthday to your son!
    We love the Poirot series too.
    Praying for you tomorrow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Birthday to your son. I hope your surgery tomorrow goes well. I love Marie Claire Idées, too. They arrive here in our stores a little late.

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...