mercredi 8 mars 2023

A special day….

A good souvenir I will be thinking of today!
(SourceZZZOe)

 Hello Friends,

Today is Hospital day! I woke up at 6 had my breakfast before 7, took my médecine and wait a little before my special shower. Then we will leave at 11 for Rouen where the clinic is.. My surgery should be by 3PM.

So I wish you a good day, and see you soon!

I am ok for thé moment all went well thank you for your messages! See you tomorrow !


4 commentaires:

  1. All will go well today. I think of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your surgery for women's day... I'm sure everything went well. All the best wishes to you. I wish you a fast recovery.
    A hug comes from Viola.
    You're right, always thinking about beautiful things... that moves you forward.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The best wishes for you! Hope all went well and you will reover soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's my preparation day. I'm glad all is going well for you.
    My hip surgery is scheduled for 11:00 AM. No food and only 8oz of water after midnight the night before.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...