vendredi 10 mars 2023

Flowers from far away and miniature decor in a 🧳

New DIY project. A doll house in a little suite case.
I had already the items and saw the idea to use them on Pinterest.
I already bought the decoration behind the cooker in the Netherlands 
I found some cardboard paper to decorate the inside.
Hello Friends 

During the night, I recieved pictures from my daughter who is travelling through Costa Rica visiting the National parks. Here are the orchids pictures she has sent me and the little video is about a Tatou. I had a look on the net and did not know there were some (Tatous  in french )in Texas. Armadillos I think in English.

This coming week, as I can’t go out o am going to do a doll house in a little suitcase. I am preparing and looking for new ideas.

I wish you a good weekend.
















 

1 commentaire:

  1. What lovely tropical flower photos your daughter-in-law sent you. Enjoy making your suitcase project. Looks like fun!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...