lundi 6 mars 2023

A light recipe

Today, no baking! But a weight watcher’s  recipe.

Very easy and cheap one.

Recipe :

Four eggs

Six coffee spoons low fat cream 4 per cent

90 gr Roquefort cheese.

Preheat oven 200 C ( th 6-7)

Beat the eggs with the cream and Roquefort in little puces. I don’t  put any  salt as the cheese is very salty, but pepper.

Divide into 4 ramekins

Cook for 20 mn in a Bain Marie.(water bath) 

We will have them with endive salad.

(The recipe is for 4 persons.)



(Source:weight watchers tout petit prix)
Marabout edt 


 
I had some rice leftover and I made a rice galette.

One egg and grated Emmental that’s it!

3 commentaires:

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...