samedi 11 mars 2023

My little suitcase craft .




Nearly finished! I added the window , fences and grass. I have to do the cieling.

This is the project I am working  on today.
A  doll decorated little suitcase 🧳 
This is the beginning of what it will look like.








 I still have to fix many things and find ideas! I must find or make a carpet.

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh! This is SO Cute!! A lot of hard work!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have never seen anything like this. It is so cute! I think I should look for something like this, it would be fun to do with my girls.
    When it's finished, can it be closed or does it stay open?

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...