mardi 21 mars 2023

Garden bloom and blogger problems

The magnolia pictures are taken from above upstairs 
This is a magnolia that stays small it has more than 15 years
The weeping willow are getting their  leaves but for some reasons they will loose all their leaves in a few weeks and then start new ones it is like that for about three years?

The prunus is in bloom

 Hello Friends,

I Hope everything will be ok with my blog as I had problems with Google after leaving a comment on a blog that had problems with blogger.

On some blogs I appear as anonymous.

Today, the weather is of a Spring weather, the sun shines and flowers are coming out I hope winter does not come back!

Have a nice day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...