lundi 7 août 2023

The sun is back! 🌞

Yesterday, I worked on my chest of drawers. I added 
Manuscripts in between the flowers.


I have still work on the third drawer.
I have got to rub the transfer on the drawer.


This is a vintage wedding globe
At the same time, I am working on my wardrobe
I baked this little pastries. Two puff pastries and in between I put orange 🍊 jam twisted the little squares and on top sugar mixed with cinnamon which is very easy and good with coffee.
I am feeling a little better. I have a chronic health problem, so as soon as I feel a relief I am back to housekeeping!
I wish you a sunny week!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. I wish the sun would come back here, too!
    The chest of drawers is getting nicer and nicer.:)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I love that chest of drawers! You could run a business doing that, and sell pastries on the side. :)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Staying busy is key to dealing with chronic conditions. When we can, we do. Everything you do is beautiful.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. The transfers are so lovely on the dark chest of drawers. Also those pastries...they look delicious!! I'm sure I would not be able to resist one (or two).

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Hej Catherine,
    De kast wordt steeds mooier!
    Een fijne week, lieve groet Willy

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...