mardi 1 août 2023

Jardin des Agapanthes, a romantic garden.

Each year, we like to visit this garden, they also have night visits but we are too far to do it. I really would
Have liked to do it once, maybe next year and find an hotel for the night.
I love hydrangeas and Agapanthes such beautiful flowers!






















 I Hope you enjoyed the visit and I wish you a Happy August!

8 commentaires:

  1. I enjoyed the visit. :)The photos are so nice. I also wish you a happy August. I hope the weather will be not so hot like in July.
    I also hope that you are well again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely place, and how good to hear the sound of trickling water! I would want to spend all day there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a Gorgeous garden!! You would never get me out of there! lol
    Happy August to you as well, sweet friend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a beautiful place! I would love to walk around there with you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hej Catherine,
    Dat is een prachtige tuin. Heel fijn om daar te zijn. Ik denk dat ik dezelfde tuin heb bezocht in 2014. https://detantevantjorven.blogspot.com/2015/03/les-jardins-agapanthe.html
    Lieve groet Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a beautiful garden! And with your cool weather and rain it is looking very green and fresh, a good thing for August.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. The garden has a lot of beautiful features. It would be a lovely place to walk around. Hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers. Happy August days to you.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...