jeudi 31 août 2023

From Autumn to Summer…



 (Source: ZZZOe)

Today, it is raining 🌧️ all day and we will have thunderstorm again. It is rather cold, but… tomorrow 
We will leave Autumn and go back to Summer!? 30 C and we will have to leave Autumn clothes and take our Summer clothes again!

It will be cooler on the coast !

Last night, I could get a baskets from “ Too good to go”
( the unsold food of the day, not to waste food)
You don’t know what will be in the basket it’s always a surprise. I took two baskets for 10 euros and we had quite a lot. We had two salmon and rice organic dishes
And two individual quiches Lorraine, melons 🍈, yogurts , croissants, sausages, ham…
I order and pay with my phone and my husband after his work in the town takes the baskets home.
At the same time we can taste the food they sell and later buy what we had liked or not.

Today, I will stay home and prepare the suitcases and do some ironing. We are both very tired after all what happened since December and we are longing to have a rest, a good rest! That’s why we will not go very far for the moment.
A good weekend to you!

3 commentaires:

  1. The baskets sound very nice!
    I hope your packing goes well. This get away will be lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the baskets idea! They won't let businesses do that here in America...I don't know why! So much waste!
    Happy restful weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The food baskets sound so interesting and I'm sure reasonably priced.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...