mercredi 30 août 2023

DIY day .

On Sunday I did some decorations with clay. It is drying itself and becomes hard. I let them dry three days and started to paint them today.
I also did this découpage from «  Daphne’s diary » magazine. These are 3D decoupage.




I finish to paint my chair and let it dry. I used gold leaves in some places.
This is the before one.
 


I am also on messenger with my son, father and son are on their own during 4 days, mum is abroad for her work in Prague, now doctors have allowed her to take the plane.
Tomorrow I am going to have my hair cut and will begin to prepare the suitcases. 
Usually in September it is warm, but at the moment 
Autumn has arrived in advance !
18C but 12C in the morning and leaves are falling already.
End of September we will receive the bulbs we ordered
And we will have work in the garden!
Have a nice day!

3 commentaires:

  1. We got some rain yesterday! Not a lot, but enough to measure, and we might get more tomorrow. It's cool here too, 67 at noon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your clay decorations! You are so talented.
    The chair looks great too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The gold leaf on your chair is a lovely touch.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...