samedi 19 août 2023

Good weekend and take care.



 I baked a “Mirabelles pie” little mirabelles with 4 eggs 🥚 some cream from Normandy , brown sugar and almond powder!

The result of the quiz picture is a Whale 🐳.


( Mam’zelle shabby chic from the net)

5 commentaires:

  1. I think we, here in the States, call that a Grape Pie, and they are delicious!!
    Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I had to look up Mirabelles and now I know they are a kind of plum that is popular in France. Your pie looks delicious.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I decided that Mirabelles must be petite plums. Sounds delicious.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...