dimanche 27 août 2023

A very Cool day!



 Yesterday it was Happy National Dog Day!

You can see how my dog Bandit has a happy 😃 life!

Today, my son has sent me a message, 50 .8 C degrees in Dubai the hottest temperature they ever had!

We have lost 15 C in two days how nice 😊 !


6 commentaires:

  1. Bandit is so cute!:)
    I hope we will also lose 10C in some days.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Almost 124 degrees?? Oh My Goodness! That's hot!
    Love your Bandit!! Adorable!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Hard to believe people can live where the temperatures are so hot.
    Bandit looks as cozy and relaxed as can be!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks, Donna, for telling me how hot 50.8 degrees is. That's HOT!
    We are enjoying a cool morning, but the sun is now climbing into the sky to heat us up to 85. Tom got his greenhouse repair done just in time!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...