mercredi 2 août 2023

A « stay inside » weather!


 Hello Friends,

We had very heavy rain last night, it fact, now it does not stop raining… and today, we will have very strong winds! Many trees were already broken last night.

The weather is cool 20 C, but today the radio advises us to stay home if not necessary, so I will stay home instead of going out.

This morning I am waiting for some parcels I have ordered on internet from my favourite shop before the Summer sales ended, to get summer clothes before the winter collection arrives to get rid for Dubai this winter. Temperatures in winter is around 25 and 30 C!

Our son is still in Greenland and is soon leaving for Iceland to photography the volcano 🌋 


A picture he has sent me last night, I particularly like.

And a peaceful video of the icebergs ( which did not came in the right place! 😆) these pictures are taken during the polar nights. 

D


6 commentaires:

  1. Yesterday it rained a lot and it was 18 C. The sun is shining now and it's 32 C. Who can follow the changes in the weather?
    You must have ordered some nice summer clothes. How good they will be in Dudai. I wish you to feel better as soon as possible and have a good time in Brittany in September. It will be good to read your report.
    The photos are nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hoping you're feeling better now...You'll enjoy the new clothes on your trip!!
    Have a peaceful day friend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sounds like a very good day to stay in and get things done there.
    You son is an excellent photographer. I love his photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful pictures! It is so hot here it's hard to imagine icebergs, even in faraway Greenland. Hope your weather gets better for you in France.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a beautiful place Iceland is. Thank you for sharing your son's photos. Staying indoors on a stormy day is a good thing to do. I hope you are feeling better.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great pictures your son sent for you to enjoy as you spend your day indoors, away from the wind and rain!

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...