mercredi 23 août 2023

Living in the countryside .





I am going to get dried hydrangeas for the winter
They were dark blue 
It is cool under the weeping willow 

Bandit is hunting moles today!

 Hello Friends,

Today, I think I will read outside in the shade. This is a privileged you have, when you have a garden with big trees and when you live in the countryside.

Since the pandemic and lockdowns, many people left towns for the country and complain about the noises.

For my part, I love to hear the church bells 🔔 at 7am

And every quarter of an hour we are used to that. I like to hear the cock crow at dawn and I know it’s half past five , the goose next door and the donkey 🫏  rather than the lawnmowers .

I have lived in town during my studies, but rather like the birds song than the town noises!

It is very quiet today, as many people are on holidays and children not back to school yet. We like to go on holidays when others are back to work and be with the retired people is very pleasant.

I went to do the grocery shopping today as I am feeling better and yesterday I baked a banana and milk chocolate loaf  and will have a slice after lunch with my coffee.

Enjoy your day!


4 commentaires:

  1. So pretty! I love hydrangeas.
    My daughter has a church near her that rings bells. They love them and so do i!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My blue hydrangeas are now a deep red!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's good to know you're feeling better.
    I also enjoy hearing church bells ( any hour of the day).

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I will collect some hydrangeas to dry also. We have fewer blooms this year, I think because Tom pruned them back hard last year.
    Glad you are feeling better.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...