jeudi 31 août 2023

Preparations.


Today, I went to have my hair cut, but I am not satisfied 
I arrived at 9.30 and went out at 12! Too much chat and not good work! Next time I will change…
Well, it will be better next time and in a quieter place!
What about your hairdresser? Did you find the right place?
Back home, I took my suitcase 🧳 out and will prepare the clothes I am going to take.
As you can see my suitcase has a lot of colours!
Travelling teaches you tricks to get your suitcase easily when coming out of the plane.
Most luggage is grey, black… difficult to distinguish which case is yours, so mine is very easy to fetch when on the luggage conveyor.
My case is an “American Tourister”
It’s quite a big suitcase that now knows how to fly to Dubaï, but this time it will have a rest with me in Brittany!
 
Taking my typical  french sea side clothes 😆 and a rain coat!

It is now cold and rainy, but in Normandy we don’t mind the rain!




2 commentaires:

  1. That colorful suitcase certainly will be easy to spot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have a hairdresser that I've been going to for about 15 years!
    I like the suitcase and it would be easy to find in the airport!

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...