lundi 28 août 2023

Fall has arrived !

On Sunday, I did not know what to do, so I decided to decorate the mantel for Fall.
Here Fall has arrived and it is nice 😊 
So instead of decorating after our holidays I started yesterday.

Some news from Dubai! I will have a second grandson!
The baby is a little boy again due in March!

I made this crown I bought for 4 euros instead of 20 in the shop that is closing. The leaves 🍁 and flowers are from Action, I glued them on the little crown.
My felted wool squirrel and mushrooms.
M
My felted pumpkin 🎃 




The felted Fox 🩊 

 



5 commentaires:

  1. A new baby! Congratulations. 😃

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Everything looks SO pretty!!
    Congratulations on the New Baby Boy coming in March!! Excited for you!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Everything looks great! I really like your felted pumpkin and fox. You are very talented.
    Congratulations on another grandson!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Another baby boy!! Wonderful news.
    Your Autumn decor is lovely. The felted objects are so nice especially the fox. He fits in so well.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Exciting news about a new grandson.
    I picked fresh flowers for the house today. I am a long way from welcoming fall. You decorations are very cute though.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...