jeudi 10 août 2023

The perfume of Summer!


Today, the weather is warming up and the sun is shining.
I went food shopping and came back home. This afternoon I will put my laundry đŸ§ș outside on my new washing line and try to be courageous to do the ironing!
 Then I must finish the sides of my wardrobe and the last drawer of my chest of drawers.
I picked up some sweat peas to put in the house, I love their sweet perfume.
I remember an old Nina Ricci perfume” Fleur de fleur”
Which was a sweet peas perfume, so nice but does not exist anymore.
We will have a long weekend and barbecues!



New DIY to come with new transfers!
 





1 commentaire:

  1. The sweet peas are so pretty! Bonus that they smell so lovely.
    Your furniture is lovely.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...