dimanche 6 août 2023

Shopping Saturday !

Last day holidays for my son who went from Scotland to Greenland and Iceland. Going to visit us for a few days before going back home.
Yesterday, I went on my application “ Too good

to go” all this would have been in the rubbish.

To save a basket of food. I don’t do it often to let other people also get a basket. I order and pay on my phone and my husband who is working in the town brings it home after work.

This time we had two bread baguettes, four goat cheeses, two big goat cheeses of another kind, waffles,

Parma ham, and “viennoiseries” chocolate bread, croissant…for 4euros 99! It’s real value was 20 euros.


Do you remember the big plastic piece which was in the “ratatouille “ can? Well I had news, they phoned me three times and I had to send them the piece and in short they have solved the problem with one of their machine ( and as they say I was of a great help) they are sending me something, I did not really want, but they insisted ( to keep the customer…) the important is that they have found what was wrong for the safety of everyone!

Yesterday morning I went to my favourite Italian clothes outlet. I had a 50 euros voucher and all clothes were at half price before they installed the new collection.

So I got three tops, one pair of jeans and a jacket for 60 euros with my voucher! Mr L sat and played on his phone while I was bargain hunting! 😆 he is very patient!



(Iceland scenery)
This piece was 199 euros and I had it for 35 euros.

A white T-shirt with « broderie Anglaise leaves and the same in navy blue. Easy to wear with jeans.

A third top and a pair of jeans. It was a busy Saturday ! We left at 9h30 and came back home by 6 ! A long day!

4 commentaires:

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...