mardi 22 août 2023

Cabinet de Curiosités

 Hello Friends,

Today, I am feeling as if I did a lot of exercises ! After my fall.

Less pain but stiff, left arm , neck, shoulders…

I will take it easy today and will think about new projects. I received a new transfer this morning

To customise one of our desks, I chose « cabinet de curiosité »

When we visited the mansion near our home I took pictures of the « Cabinet de curiosité »

It is warm and I could put the laundry 🧺 outside to dry. We are lucky in the north of France, it is much cooler than I the south where it is around 40 C in some places. I hope the weather where you live is not too hot 🥵 !










The picture of the cabinet of the mansion is in that book.( Cabinets de curiosités la passion de la collection. Éditions la Martiniere.)



( re- design déco transfers)

2 commentaires:

  1. How interesting!
    Can't wait to see the desk!
    Feel better, my friend...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That new transfer will be very different from the ones you used so far. It will be fun to see.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...