dimanche 20 août 2023

Waiting for the barbecue!

This little piece of furniture is back to it’s place!
Now I will have to work on the table again to protect the paint.
Wait for the children to arrive to our barbecue I took some pictures in my shed. Yesterday, we went to a brocante to look if he had a vintage bedhead like this one I just saw on a selling site between particulars
It is very cheap, but not easy to go and get it. We will have to rent a van…but it would be very nice to paint!
To be continued…






( from the net)


We visited a garden full of hydrangeas 


My favourite is Pinky Winky but they don’t like to grow in our garden.



 

3 commentaires:

  1. Your little cabinet looks very nice.
    I love hydrangeas too. They are having a good year in our area, with lots of blooms and pretty color.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We have Pinky Winky, but it looks a little different , less compact.
    The little dresser looks very charming.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Pinky Winky is such a pretty colour. I like all the different Hydrangeas but in these seasons of drought they need so much watering to stay alive.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...