jeudi 17 août 2023

Spring anticipation.








 Today, I ordered 150 bulbs from the Netherlands !

They will arrive in Autumn ready to be planted.

Daffodils, many tulips pastel colours, hyacinths…

These are some of my order. They have very nice tulips, new ones each year.

It’s warmer here and dry. I will have my children home this weekend, so I will be busy cooking.

I wish you a nice weekend !


5 commentaires:

  1. Oh, I don't remember if I ordered my tulips yet. Ours come from here in Washington State, grown in the Skagit Valley.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oooh - I love tulips! Your purchases are beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Are those the tulips and daffodils that you chose? If so, they will make a wonderful display next Spring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Have a good weekend with your children!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Prachtige bloemen heb je besteld. Je zou bijna willen dat het al voorjaar is.
    Fijn weekend met je gezin!

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...