vendredi 4 août 2023

A morning out.

This morning the rain has stopped for a while so I decided to go out after being inside for ten days.
First I had health problems, then heavy showers all the time and to finish heavy storm.
I went to get some decorative paint and transfer to customise a desk, then I went to get white sneakers 👟 
And suddenly there was a very heavy shower! As I was in front my favourite cafe and restaurant, I had my meal there.
Caramelised pork ribs with potatoes and a crème brûlée.
The place is called” les deux zèbres” the two zebras
Twins are the owners. 

 

I drank an iced tea, but the door was open and it was cold! Windy outside and only 19C.

The dish was rather an Autumn dish , but I choose it instead of a salad 🥗 
These are the transfer I found
The tool to rub the transfer
Moss green paint

And new sneakers.
Now I can see the sun by the window, but for how long? That is the question!

By the way, last night I saw a mother deer and her two babies in the garden, just before dark and two others in the background. They were eating and the babies were playing in the tall grass. It was so nice, I watched them half an hour and then they went back in the forest .

5 commentaires:

  1. That must have been a lovely sight to see the deer in your garden!!
    Your new transfers look so cute. The new transfer tool will be so handy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I guess you'll have to wait for the rain to clear up before you wear those new white sneakers. :[)
    How nice to treat yourself to lunch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm glad you finally got out! The restaurant looks so nice.
    How fun to see the baby deer. They always make me smile.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hej Catherine,
    Fijn om er na zo'n lange tijd even uit te zijn en in je favoriete restaurant te eten.
    Dat was een mooi schouwspel in de tuin.
    Fijn weekend,
    lieve groet Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Crème brûlée! :) I like it so much.

    RépondreSupprimer

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...