vendredi 25 août 2023

A good relief 😼‍💹 !


(Youtube thunderstorm in Normandy)
I must do the dusting in the Maileg house they are way for Maxime and  for his future brother or sister???
Grandma and grandpa mice have survived to the heat!

They had air conditioning in the bedroom 😆 





The house is full now ready for our grandson to come
Maybe at Xmas if mum is allowed to take the plane!


 Hello Friends,

As I told you yesterday, we had a big thunderstorm ⛈️ 

With strong winds. Here it did not last long, but in our region trees have been uprooted, streets flooded and roofs damaged. Here we used to have power cuts, but now the  electric  wires are buried underground which is a very good thing. The first time we had a tornado here was the day after Xmas 1999 and the power had been cut during One week! No heating and no hot water in December!

Now, the heat is gone ( I hope for ever!) and the humidity is still a bit there, but 21 C!we lost about 15 degrees and we are having rain which is good  for the vegetation.

I can go out this afternoon with fresh air!

The bad weather we had is going to the north and east of France now . The south is no more having more than 40 degrees which will be a big relief for them after three weeks.

I hope you will have a nice and safe weekend.


3 commentaires:

  1. I'm glad you are okay. The mice too! 😊

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Summer thunder storms can clear the air. We had a bit if rain this morning, but now the temp will climb back up for the weekend.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I like your Maileg house with the family of mice. Super cute.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...