mercredi 16 août 2023

Working hard 😓!

  • Top transfer.
Hello Friends!

For some days now, I wanted to paint and change the look of this little piece of furniture.

Today, I got up early and decide to begin, it was 9 O’clock and I finished at 14h30. Then I had a quick snack and now having a rest for a few hours and then do some ironing and laundry. It is 25 C and the laundry will dry outside.

The decorative papier is glued with varnish glue ( mod podge) the stressing part is to cut the paper.
As I had some left, I did the drawer’s sides.
This is nearly finished!

 I used two “ vintage Paint” and used small sponges đŸ§œ to blur the paints. That’s it for today!

4 commentaires:

A discovery !

Today, the exterminator came and we did not know what we were going to find? But these two weeks I saw the male pigeon waiting most of the t...