mardi 2 mai 2023

A quiet Monday.

New find!


 Hello Friends,

Today, I had my dentist appointment, because I had lost a crown teeth eating my Birthday Cake 🍰 😆 !

Good news, I have nothing to pay , there was a problem with it and the dentist insurance will replace it free! This morning while waiting, I heard somebody paid 900 euros! The prices are going up!!!this was the cake! 😆 



I finish the painting of the rooster and duck ( or goose)

And put them back in the garden!

This afternoon I will have a rest and free afternoon going here and there to do some  shopping I need after the bank holiday.

I am thinking of the crafts I am going to do with some of the China I found yesterday…and the afternoon buy some plants!

Yellow peony from my Birthday soon blooming.


Maybe get a different one for the garden.
Soon strawberries  🍓 ! 





3 commentaires:

  1. I like your butterflies.
    I'm hoping to try some on my hands and knees gardening later today. I don't know if I can do it yet or not but I have scissored the edges of the lawn and now they need cleaning up. It's a job I find very satisfying, but I might not be able to do it yet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your garden is looking so good. My favorite is the peonies - so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your strawberries are blooming !! That's something to look forward to.
    The Rooster and Goose/Duck are looking great! So are the Peonies.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...