jeudi 18 mai 2023

She shed renovation




Hello Friends,

We are working hard! The shed has had damages during the winter storms. But first I had to clean it and put some désinfectant inside.

We took the table in it and I started the decoration.

Tomorrow i must get a little carpet to put under the table.this afternoon we will bring back the rattan chair and cushions.

We have got to do the outside , start…this weekend 

It is nice to work together as we don’t see much each other because of my husband’s work.

For lunch 🥪 we will have a barbecue !

To be continued…







 

5 commentaires:

  1. I Love your She Shed decorations! I know it must be a fun renovation for you!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What beautiful china you have! You must be better now if you can work together. Take care and enjoy the barbecue for lunch.
    It's cold here, but the six-day rain has stopped, but the weather is overcast.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your shed is decorated so beautifully, but tell me, do you actually spend time in there? My shed is just a shed now, but for a few years it was a playhouse for my grandkids, and then a flower shop for my young granddaughter. I miss those days.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...