vendredi 5 mai 2023

An early morning

This morning I went to the kennel and left Bandit for a few days. The two white horses are used with a new white carriage for the weddings.

They also have a horse boarding  and the are doing horse carriage wedding like I did for my son’s wedding .I am going to this place for 15 years

So I had to drive trough the country lanes with bright yellow fields on each sides. It was a nice drive , but Bandit was not quiet during 30 mn so I try to put the radio and drive faster and it makes him quiet!

I always bring his food the papers I had to fill and his vaccinations papers. Then I had a 30 mn drive back, but a lot quieter.

Last year when we went on our tour of the Netherlands « booking » did not do one of our reservations in a B&B ! This time I did not receive a mail from the Hotel as usual and I was scared it happened again. So I called the hotel and no reservation had been done once more!

The owner reminded us , because it will be the fifth time we go there and found us a best room with view on the lake and quite cheaper than when I book on booking! Fortunately I phoned, he made the reservation himself otherwise we would not have any accommodation !

I did a lot of reservations through Booking and they are based in the Netherlands, so when we will be back I will call them. I never had any problem before!


H



 
New one, isn’t it beautiful !

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad you called and got a room!
    That carriage is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Arriving at the hotel without a reservation would not be pleasant. So glad you arranged it all ahead. I do wonder what happens sometimes with these online services. The wedding carriage is beautiful. Enjoy your trip.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the carriage and the young couple. Enjoy your trip to the Netherlands. I am looking forward to reading your report. I am also interested in the photos.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...