dimanche 21 mai 2023

DIY of the day!


We start to take the paint off
I did not remember I had done stencil on it!


This is the flower of the peony I received from my daughter for last year Mother’s Day!
It will have two flowers. I am also waiting for 4 or 5 other peonies to bloom.
This after noon we are going to start our work on the outside of my shed, take the old blue paint off.
Bandit is gone for a walk with his dad and then will stay inside as the product we are going to use is dangerous , we will wear masks and special gloves and glasses. I hope we will get rid of the old paint!
Then we will have to wash it and let it dry before painting. Today we decided to do the front of the shed and see how it goes on.

Our son is in the plane to Florida for his work to Cape Canaveral for a launching  and my daughter prepares her cycling trip for three days! 
It was calm during the  lockdown, but the youngest are starting to move again! And as parents the worries are back! But it is normal life again!
At the moment, I am in the garden in my recliner with all the sparrows babies that have left their nests and talking loudly to each other! Some mothers are feeding babies as big as the mother itself! We must have a hundred of them ( parents of other years included) in the garden! They live in a big bush in front of the house.


Last night I wanted to switch my Apple Watch and did not wear my glasses and o called the 🆘 emergency !
Could not stop it so I heard the voice of the emergency man asking me what was the problem…I apologised and said it was something wrong with my watch…. But I know if o have any problems it is very quick! 😂 


 So, I will leave you for today and try to go working!

5 commentaires:

  1. The blossoms are so pretty. We're waiting for the peonies to bloom here.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I worry that I'll press the emergency number by mistake if I'm not wearing my glasses. So far it hasn't happened thankfully.
    Your peony is very pretty. I don't think I've ever seen that exact shade of pink.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Stripping paint sounds like a big job.
    We have one peony left and it is full of buds. Soon we will have flowers.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Your son works at Cape Canaveral? Wow!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Love the stenciling!! I love the flowers...Enjoy the week!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...