jeudi 4 mai 2023

Flowers and birds birth

Hello Friends !

This morning I had an appointment at my hairdresser.
It is a very friendly place in the country, you feel like at home. Coming home I did a garden tour.
These days a blackbird is coming to have his bath in the bird  🦅 waterer and his female. These days he looks very busy . I hear some births in the nests, on top of our upstairs windows  sparrow nests, I had even a sparrow in the house yesterday and took him outside.the wisterias are blooming, and different white bushes.
But since a few days, I am hearing babies somewhere, could not find the nest! But yesterday I saw the blackbird coming out of a hole in the weeping willow!
Mum stays with the babies and Mr blackbird  is busy bringing food.

I like to listen to birds and watch them. At the moment we reduced the feeding but did not stop yet , we will stop when the babies will leave the nest 🪺.
Our weekend will be going up North to the Netherlands  🇳🇱 ( but the weather will be rainy!)






 








4 commentaires:

  1. All your flowers are Beautiful!! I love your yard!
    Have a fun trip...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sad that the weather won't be sunny for your weekend away but I hope you have an enjoyable time in spite of the rain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gardens in spring are full of delightful surprises. How fun to hear the baby birds and watch the parents flying to and fro caring for them. I hope your weekend in the Netherlands is enjoyable in spite of the weather.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So cool to see that blackbird come out of the hole in the tree.
    Your yard is just gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...