vendredi 26 mai 2023

Roses time.





Roses are starting to bloom, we are having a long weekend, between resting time and working time in the garden. I hope you’ll enjoy your weekend!

( Green Gate cup and saucer)


 

8 commentaires:

  1. I am drinking my morning cofee in a cup with roses. The weather is nice, sunny, 23 degrees. It is good to have a long weekend. As I can read you will work in your garden. Try to have rest, too.
    Your roses are beautiful. I do not have garden I see other people's flowers. For example yours.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, these are all so Beautiful!! Looks like the old time rose!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Roses are such beautiful flowers. I love those bushes covered with blooms.
    Enjoy your long weekend. It's sunny here and the peonies and roses are beginning to bloom here, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful! Ours are just beginning. June is rose month in my garden.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Just wow! They are gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous... roses are so beautiful.
    Thank you for your.
    The first buds can be seen in my garden... I'm already looking forward to it.
    Many greetings to you.
    Enjoy... I love the rose bushes very much :-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely roses. This is such a beautiful time of the year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Prachtig! Ik heb geen tuin, dus geniet extra van zulke mooie foto's.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...