lundi 15 mai 2023

Tall ships 🛳️ meeting soon in Rouen.


 Hello Friends,

Yesterday. Was a sunny day, but today it will be cold and windy ,so no sitting outside in my new recliner 😞.

My husband did quite a lot of work in the garden!
I had my son ans little Maxime on Skype yesterday.
They went to the outdoor sky pool of their residence and Maxime met a friend from the kindergarten.

Next week our son will fly to Florida for his work, Before the pandemic I could see him more when he was going to their office in London
He took the train from London to Paris to visit us for the weekend and then flew back from Paris.

Within two or three weeks there will be the Tall ships meeting in Rouen ( more than 40 Tall ships) but I don’t know if I will be well ent to go. It is every 4 years and it is very crowded and there is a very long walk on the river’s banks.Many traffic jams and I have seen them many times when my parents lived by the river Seine.
We also did a cruise with the children at the end of the meeting from Rouen to Le Havre on a Tall ship.
This is nice for those who live in Rouen to see the daily fireworks and night concert for the youngest.
My daughter lives on the heights of Rouen, so they are going daily.
There are sailors parades through the town and music. If you have the opportunity to come in Rouen it will be «  the place to be »! 😆  8 June to 18 June in Normandy Rouen!
I wish you a nice week!




4 commentaires:

  1. Oh how wonderful - a week with wonderful tall ships. What a party.
    I really wish you can go and enjoy it... there are definitely a lot of people there. I'd like to be there too.
    Many warm greetings to you from Viola

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I love the photos! And I'm happy you got to visit with your Maxim!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. The tall ship meeting looks so interesting and fun. Those old ships are so beautiful.
    I hope you can go, but I can see that it would be hard with crowds and long walks.
    Glad you got to skype with your son and Maxime yesterday.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I hope you will be well to go to Rouen to see those wonderful tall ships.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...