mercredi 24 mai 2023

Somethings vintage.

My daughter arrived after 93 kms cycling to the sea!
She need a good « crepe » after the effort!
Well done! All on her own.











Today, I am still looking 👀 on the tracker to see where is my biking daughter!
She goes very fast and had a stop to drink a coffee and is soon reaching the sea! She has actually finished her trip! And will come back by train.  

(Confort food!)

At the same time, I had fresh bananas and fresh pineapple and I baked a banana & pineapple cake 🍰.  When emptying the shed  on Saturday I found something I had forgotten about.
Old sheet, embroidery ,alphabet and old monogram.
Last night I work on my yoyos.
Today, I will begin to paint this ladder.



 

5 commentaires:

  1. Well Good! I'm glad your daughter is finished with her trip! I know you are relieved!
    Pretty things found in the shed!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am glad that your daughter has arrived at the sea.
    I like the photos. It is good to look at them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Never an idle moment with you.
    Congratulations to your daughter on her achievement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hooray for your daughter! So glad she is done.
    I love that embroidery!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...