lundi 22 mai 2023

Monday house cleaning!

Yesterday we worked a lot and today it is rest time.
I must go to the hardware shop tomorrow to get more stripper to get rid of the paint on the shed. We used already two bottles and three hours! Only for the front!

My daughter is going to start her cycling tour and I feel very worried about it. I said good bye to my son, who is in the plane going to Florida and I will have to send a message to my daughter in law who is alone with Maxime for five days.
I have better get busy not to stress too much !
I thing I am going to paint the vintage ladder.
We are having another bank holiday next Monday, so we will have three days to work outside again on the painting of the shed.
In fact I did not rest this morning doing some house cleaning and tracking my daughter on her bike trip!
Now she is having lunch in a cafe and next take the ferry to cross the river. She tells when she stops. 
She already did 20 kms, she will visit some places on her way before arriving to her sleeping point.
She arrived at her first đŸ’€ sleeping point!
(Source:ZZZOe) 
This is the place I use to go on weekends and holidays 
By the sea.
 

I wish you a nice day!

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh I'm sorry you are so stressed over your daughter's trip...sometimes, I feel the same way about my daughter.
    Big hug!
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I hope your daughters biking goes smoothly. I'm glad she's staying in touch with you.
    The photo by the sea is so restful!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful!

    Be careful with the paint remover. It sounds like harsh and unhealthy chemical.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I got it mixed up and thought it was your daughter in law that was going on a bike trip. Now I know it is your daughter. I hope you can find a way to enjoy her adventure along with her.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Stripping the paint from the shed is turning out to be a big job. I would be tempted to repaint only the front at this time đŸ€”

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...