mercredi 10 mai 2023

Health problems


 Hello friends, 

Today, I am not feeling at all well. Early this morning I had a crisis of arrhythmia, my husband gave me the necessary médecines and I try not to go to hospital, but I don’t know what is going to be the evolution.

I have too much stressing things to cope with these days, this is why we took a break.

I hope everything will be back to normal soon, but I have to rest and take a blog pause for a few days. 

See you soon!

8 commentaires:

  1. Please feel better soon! And you might call your doctor and tell him what happened! Don't ignore your health signals!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I wish you all the best and speedy recovery. You should go to a doctor or hospital if you are not better. Hugs, Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Get well soon. Good to take a blogbreak.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Please take good care of yourself. We bloggers will be here when you get back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Praying you feel better soon. See you when you come back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I hope you can relax and feel well again.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...