mardi 9 mai 2023

Back home.

What did I brought from our weekend ?
Cheese of course, chocolate chips for baking, ingredients to bake apple 🍎 pies.



I saw 👀 colourful shoes ! I am not used to wear these colours, but the times are so dark that I needed colour
Accessories. 

New navy blue linen dress.

The picture is at his arrival to the kennel.
I went to get Bandit this morning and he had lost a lot of weight, he was happy to go there before, but now does not want to go. I tried a few times to see what happened and each time he is in the same state when he returns home. So today, I phoned another kennel and we have an appointment beginning of June to visit the place which is closer to our home.
This time I will try one or two days before going away on holidays.
But  at the moment he has eaten and is resting, I hope he will feel better soon, or I will have to go to the vet.

The weather is horrible today, I had to drive through flooded country lanes to fetch Bandit!


 

7 commentaires:

  1. You bought nice, good, delicious and useful things.
    I hope that Bandit will feel himself well at his new kennel.
    I also hope that Mr. L is better today. I wish him speedy recovery.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Lekkere souvenirs uit Nederland. Leuke schoenen!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Fijn voor Bandit dat jullie weer thuis zijn.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. You brought home some good things.
    Poor Bandit. I hope he is soon back to normal and that the other place works better for him.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Interesting cheese and other foods that you brought back.
    Poor Bandit must have missed you so much that he lost his appetite.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  6. I am sorry for Bandit. He surely missed his mama. I hope the new kennel will work better for him.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  7. Oh poor Bandit! He was grieving for you...Glad you're home!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...