mercredi 31 mai 2023

A lazy day!

Today, is a beautiful sunny day. I am sitting outside in my confortable recliner surrounded by roses. Bandit is hunting moles!


This rose bushes is starting to bloom and will be covered by hundreds of small roses in a few days.


They are all at school or at work and there are only the birds songs and the wind 💹 so it is not too hot.
 

« Othello roses David Austin »
Pierre de Ronsard 



Foxgloves are starting to bloom.
Bees are arriving  attracted by the basswood flowers and the rose bushes.

(Sources: ZZZOe)
I should work! I did the first coat of paint, but yesterday I was tired and not feeling well, so today, I did the house work and I will make an apple and rhubarb crumble , while the washing machine is working for me 😆 
I have cut some rhubarb from the garden and I already had one kilogram and made a rhubarb pie.

Then I must catch up with your blogs!
See you soon!

4 commentaires:

  1. My Pierre de Ronsard isnt doing quite as well this year as it did in Brittany. Such a lovely rose.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. How beautiful to sit outside and enjoy the roses. They are blooming here in my garden, too, along with foxgloves and peonies. A lovely time of the year. Rhubarb is growing, too, and I plan to make a pie this weekend.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Your roses are so lovely. End of May/beginning of June is the best time for flowers.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I have promised Tom a rhubarb pie for Father's Day.
    Your roses are so lovely. We have foxglove blooming too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...