dimanche 28 mai 2023

A sunny weekend .






On Saturday afternoon, I did not want to work on the shed. We went to do some shopping at the hardware store, we have a problem with the gaz outside the house. We live in the country and we have big gaz bottles outside at the back of the house  and  there is a leak, I could smell  it , so on Tuesday I must call the plumber who is also our heating installer.
We went to buy another gaz bottle, they will deliver it on Saturday, but we will use the barbecue for the moment, oven and microwave.
Then I did not want to go back home and we drove to the Abbey, “ Le Bec Hellouin”
We went to listen at the monks and  sisters singing hymns. That was  a very beautiful moment of prayers.
Then we went to the shop where  I buy my Mailed mice and found this frog garden decoration.
After we had a farm ice cream , I had rhubarb and lemon
🍋 
Speaking of rhubarb, I have cut mine in the garden and will use it tomorrow for a dessert.

Roses and typical Normand house

 I wish you a sunny weekend !

5 commentaires:

  1. Mooi klooster en Normandische vakwerkhuizen met bloemen. Hopelijk wordt het gasprobleem snel verholpen. Fijne Pinksteren!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. What a pretty day! I would like to hear those monks singing.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. How beautiful is the Normand house! I hope you enjoy the long weekend. The weather in sunny and nice here. I am drinkig my morning coffee and thinking of you.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. To listen to the monks and nuns sing! Must have been a beautiful sound!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...