samedi 13 mai 2023

A new weekend already!

This is what I did in the staircase with the butterflies 🩋 I have cut from my “ Daphne’s diary”
These photos of Japan are in the stairs
Me the first time I went to Japan  Kamakura
With my friend Masako
A new week end is already here! I can’ t believe it’s already Saturday! My husband who was not feeling well when we came back home went to work this week, but feels better and we both will rest this weekend.
The weather is cold and rainy, yesterday, we were the coldest place in the country 10C.

Yesterday I had to phone the post ( the international)
And all the packages that were stopped because of not enough planes should be on ( their) way from May the 8th and the tracking should be restored beginning of next week??? We will see. The last one I have sent was blocked in Quatar each time there are problems, so I decided to use another company or stop sending parcels this will solve the problem.
These days, I am not doing much but read or watch tv, but this afternoon my husband will drive me to do the food shopping for the week. This morning I stay quiet and rest at home.
Tomorrow I will have a Skype with little Maxime. My son’s told me Maxime did not had anymore the jet lag.
Maxim loves books and I hope he can get mine in French, because all his books in Dubai are in English.
He now begins to have curly hair like his mother and many teeth! It was his third long travel, but is used to it now, he is a good traveler 🧳 


I hope next week will be a better week for us and that all the problems will be solved!
I have some new projects to realise and new peonies to bloom in the garden.
Thank you for all  your messages and I wish you all the best for this weekend.




(( source éphéméride)


 

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh what sweet photos of Maxim! Adorable...
    I'm so glad you and your husband both are feeling better! Just Rest.
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. It sounds like you are getting a bit better, and maybe some problems are being solved. I hope so.
    We are having an early heat wave, up to 90 F/32.2 C by tomorrow, Mother's Day. Much too hot!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...