lundi 8 mai 2023

Back home 🏡

Hello Friends,

Today, is the last day and we unfortunately  have to go home, but the best things have an end 🏠 and  we had a nice time!

We had fish for lunch today and scampi đŸ€ for me.

We could eat outside on the beach restaurant.

Then I went to the farm we are used to go to and got some fresh strawberries and sun flower honey.



Many jellyfish in the sea not easy to walk in.

Mr and Mrs stork posing on their nest.
We stopped on the motorway and had a Starbucks 

Iced coffee and cinnamon roll and a take away carrot cake!

Today we walked 7 kms then we went back to our car 🚘 and drove back home.

Mr L is not feeling very well he has a sore throat , so I gave him hot water with lemon juice and some honey I brought from the Netherlands.

The beach restaurant 


 I hope Mr L feels better tomorrow !

Tomorrow ´s program : 
Kennel tomorrow morning to get Mr Bandit and dentist in the afternoon!
I wish a nice week.

3 commentaires:

  1. Ah, Starbucks. Our favorite road stop, but I always felt guilty having Starbucks in a European country. Like I should be eating/drink local. :-)

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I hope Mr L feels better too!
    I enjoyed tagging along to the Netherlands with you.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. A lovely few days away then back to normal life again. I hope all goes well at the dentist (it's usually not much fun at all).

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...