dimanche 7 mai 2023

A day outside in Nature.

This is our dinner Schnitzel with salad and frozen yogurt with fruits.

We had a busy afternoon and the whole day we have walked 12 km. It is hard for me since my spine cord surgery but each day I remember I am not in a wheelchair and it pushes me to go further. It is sometimes very painful but I don’t want give up!

So I have been walking in the sea for about two kms for my feet and my legs and then walked on the beach a long time. We went to a  bird sanctuary called Zwin park. It is over 86 hectares.

After supper we did a long walk with the sunset heard a woodpecker and the cuckoo.

I love thé walks in the Netherlands , unfortunately I cannot ride a bicycle anymore. We cross lots and lots of bicycles, some with trailers and children inside and others with dogs inside both I found  super 👍 

I bought my favourite decoration magazines ( even if I don’t read Dutch) this is what I do when I come here and buy some cheese and we go to the outlets in the town buy some shoes we only get here.


I love this walk



A stork in the park she just got some food and came back to nourish her babies

It was so warm that we had a yogurt ice cream in the afternoon


It looks like a ghost boat.
A little companion while walking in the water



I wish you a good night or a good day, I am going to have a rest!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. Even if it's hard to walk for you, it's worth it to enjoy this beautiful nature. Thanks for the report. Have a good rest!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. 12 km is quite the walk. I love walking but I have not had spinal surgery. Looks like you had a lovely day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good for you for pushing through on that walk - that was a long one!
    Your photos are just beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What beautiful pictures you've shared with us today, Catherine. I'm glad you are able to walk, and you are a strong person to push yourself to do more. Enjoying nature makes all the effort worthwhile. The food looks delicious, too!
    I loved seeing the stork on his/her nest.

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...