dimanche 7 mai 2023

A day outside in Nature.

This is our dinner Schnitzel with salad and frozen yogurt with fruits.

We had a busy afternoon and the whole day we have walked 12 km. It is hard for me since my spine cord surgery but each day I remember I am not in a wheelchair and it pushes me to go further. It is sometimes very painful but I don’t want give up!

So I have been walking in the sea for about two kms for my feet and my legs and then walked on the beach a long time. We went to a  bird sanctuary called Zwin park. It is over 86 hectares.

After supper we did a long walk with the sunset heard a woodpecker and the cuckoo.

I love thé walks in the Netherlands , unfortunately I cannot ride a bicycle anymore. We cross lots and lots of bicycles, some with trailers and children inside and others with dogs inside both I found  super 👍 

I bought my favourite decoration magazines ( even if I don’t read Dutch) this is what I do when I come here and buy some cheese and we go to the outlets in the town buy some shoes we only get here.


I love this walk



A stork in the park she just got some food and came back to nourish her babies

It was so warm that we had a yogurt ice cream in the afternoon


It looks like a ghost boat.
A little companion while walking in the water



I wish you a good night or a good day, I am going to have a rest!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. Even if it's hard to walk for you, it's worth it to enjoy this beautiful nature. Thanks for the report. Have a good rest!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. 12 km is quite the walk. I love walking but I have not had spinal surgery. Looks like you had a lovely day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good for you for pushing through on that walk - that was a long one!
    Your photos are just beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What beautiful pictures you've shared with us today, Catherine. I'm glad you are able to walk, and you are a strong person to push yourself to do more. Enjoying nature makes all the effort worthwhile. The food looks delicious, too!
    I loved seeing the stork on his/her nest.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...