mercredi 17 mai 2023

Working for my shed decoration.





Blogger decided of the pictures order!
I started to aged  my table with  ancient bronze patina while waiting the top to dry to work the last layer. The paint on top is « couleurs d’ici bleu encre  V33 »
I Hope it won’t be too long to dry, because I don’t like to wait, I am impatient to see the result.



Little sweets we like from the Netherlands 
They are hand made and very tasty, I forgot to take a picture while they were making them.


(Source: ZZZOe)

Hello Friends,

Today, I first went to cut a bunch of lilac, but the rain had ruined them! No lilac this year!

Then I decided to do some painting. Before tomorrow which is a bank holiday and my husband and I will work on my shed. So I paint a table I want to put inside and used paint I had in stock.

This is the first layer of paint, but should be between blue and purple.Now I am waiting for the paint to dry and paint the second layer.

Yesterday morning I found three babies sparrows dead in front of the house. The parents throw them out of the nest when dead. I don’t like to find them. And under the weeping willow three babies  black birds! Each year more and more dead baby birds, I wonder why? 






 

5 commentaires:

  1. I am so sorry for the baby birds! :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the table!!
    But not the dead baby birds...so sad!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Do you have bird flu there? It might be the culprit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I wouldn't like finding dead birds either.
    The table is going to be perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The table turned out very lovely. Too bad about the lilacs...and the baby birds. Enjoy the bank holiday ❤❤❤

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...