vendredi 12 mai 2023

Slowly recovering.

Tonight, I could go in the garden and take pictures of the Rhododendrons.




 Hello Friends,

I did not have to go to hospital. My husband did an ECG  last night to make sure I did not have a heart attack.
I took the second médecine last night I was not well my blood pressure went down to 9.6 and then my heart lowered from 145 to 75 pulse.
I am tired but feels better today. 

Today, I did not do much, but cut butterflies 🦋 in my magazine « Daphne’s diary »

This morning the nurse is coming to do me a blood test.
This health problem happens when I have too much stress! Do you remember my grandson’s Birthday in April? I have send a parcel to Dubai for his Birthday , my son’s Birthday and DIL. I have posted on the 17th of April, I can’t track it, I phoned three times and the third call I had a lady and ask her «  please tell me what is happening » I thought they were on strike, but the answer was that there are too much parcels and not enough planes ✈️ to send parcel out of Europe !
But you can’t make a claim before 21 days!!
So I have to phone again and see if it is lost or get a refund! I am VERY sad that my grandson will not have any presents from his grandparents for his first Birthday ! It really « breaks my heart »
 I have to phone today and I don’t know if they will be able to give me an answer! I can’t believe it.
I had problems with Booking, with my mother’s retirement home and she fall for the third time and was admitted in hospital while we were in The Netherlands.
That’s too much for me, this is what happened.
But for the moment I am feeling a bit better and try to relax.
I wish you a quiet weekend! 😆 

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh Catherine! I'm sorry your package got lost! You must not let it stress you...Praying you feel better soon!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm glad you are doing better, but that is a lot to deal with and a lot of stress!
    I hope the package moves quickly to little Maxime and you keep feeling better

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Glad you did not have to go to the hospital.

    Your grandson won't remember. He'll hear the story later about how you tried to get the presents there and that is what he'll remember. 😊

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Right now it seems like your life is full of various stressful situations. Hopefully soon things will get easier.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Rest, recover, be good to yourself. You are not in control of the rest.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...