mercredi 3 mai 2023

A dog đŸ¶ ´s life!

D
My dog Bandit is soon going to the kennel, they have an HĂŽtel for small dogs. It is a room with a dog bed a window and heating. There is also some places outside where they can walk and run and see the other friends.
I always take one or two walks a day and bring his own food, because he has digestive problems and his tablets for his allergies to Spring grass ( I did not know dogs could have such allergies before Bandit scratches and sneezes!)
The first picture is at the kennel he is very quite here ( does not like to go and leave mum)
Chasing Ceasar, the neighbour’s cat, he hates cats 🐈 !
Waiting for mum to play, but does not give his toy!
At the kennel with his only friend.I don’t like the company of others dogs !
My  portrait for dad!
During the winter, i like to stay in bed as the weather is too cold or rainy
During a kennel walk, picture sent to mum on her phone to let her know I am ok!





With dad
Chasing moles in mum’s garden! Making big holes on the lawn


Having breakfast with mum, before she reads her book


 Waiting for dad to come back home to go out for a walk,. Before I used to walk everyday 5 km with mum, but since she had her back surgery I have to wait for dad to come home! What a dog’s life!!!

3 commentaires:

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...