mardi 3 janvier 2023

Cooking day.

Today, I went out to do some shopping and I got pork cheek to cook with beer and carrots. I cooked them for two hours and they will be cooked for one more hour tomorow.
I have been crocheted a lot and used some bright colours.
Butternut squash with goat cheese and smoked

Cooked apples and pears 🍐 

And some carrot and cumin soup.

 

Today I received the picture of a future artist 🧑‍🎹!

I begin to feel better , but I need to rest a lot in the morning and do some work in the afternoon.
These are the news at the beginning of the year!

4 commentaires:

  1. Maxime looks so happy. He obviously enjoys messy hands.
    I'm glad you are improving, even is it is slow. You certainly have been cooking!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Look at Maxime! He is so happy with doing art. He's such a cutie.
    Glad you are doing better and taking time to rest.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. It looks like you encased the pears and apples in pastry and they look delicious! Maxime looks quite thrilled with his masterpiece!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Maxime is quite the young artist, and so happy! Your cooking looks delicious, with dishes perfect for this cold month. I'm glad you are feeling better. It's good to rest when you need to.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...