samedi 21 janvier 2023

Morning weekend and baking






 (Source: Éphéméride seasonal calendar)

I wish you a good day! 

as I had flu  😷 and covid during the Holidays 

Yesterday we went to LDL and found this gingerbread mix and other goodies on sale!

So I could not resist and will bake my gingerbread men after Xmas.d







3 commentaires:

  1. I'm not sure how you stay slim with all of the wonderful things you bake!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gingerbread is good any time of the year! Happy Baking days to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A beautiful scene from your home!
    Your baking sounds wonderful as usual.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...