jeudi 19 janvier 2023

Frost and snow ⛄️ .




I wanted this picture to come last, but it did the contrary! I had some sliced apples left and I did not know what to make for Mr L sweet? I made some “pain perdu” eggy bread with some cooked apples in a little “ Calvados” (  Normand apple strong alcohol) just a little.
Yesterday we had 2C degrees and a mix of rain and snow, this morning a thin layer of snow, but it has been freezing during the night and the roads are slippery. The small house that you can see was my donkeys and goats house.


The little roof you can see on the right is my neighbour’s chicken coop. They have hens, roosters and two geese. In the past I had a chicken coop but the foxes from the forest came even during the day. We had a electric fence but nothing stopped them, but stopped me 😆.
( to answer Linda they  replant all the time especially in summer when the temperature is around 50 C.)

While I was in bed with covid during the Holidays
Mr L brought me these new embroidered pins. 
Yesterday I received via Amazon some new cookie cutters from Ann Clark ( made in USA!)
I will show you next time what I have done with them!
Today, it’s rest day! I am not going out and tomorow as well. Mr L is going to do my mother’s flat inventory with the owners tomorrow and give the keys back. He is of a good help! 

 

Today, will be a reading day, warm inside!

5 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful roses, yummy food, Brrrr outside, but pretty too. Those embroidered pins are quite remarkable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a nice blog. I love snow photos. And snow. But not the slickness, it causes. The recovery from Covid sometimes takes quite long. My husband was also sick during Christmas, but he's still easily overstimulated and tired in his head. Do you have that too? Kind regards, also from Europe :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It looks cold but so pretty!
    I like the pins. Mr L is a good guy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ooh, your French Toast (which is what we call "pain perdu") looks delicious with the apples. Such a pretty bouquet of roses, too, and snowy scenes.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...