mardi 10 janvier 2023

Back in time

Two copper chandeliers I will keep from my grandfather, which was kept by my father 

My father at 18 I found this picture in a box in my mother’s flat on Sunday
Me at 9 or 10…
( for Linda: this is replacing the bean in the old days which was in the Epiphany « galette » and the person who get it is crowned king or queen.
This is what we can find in it nowadays)

Better stay inside like the Maileg grandparents mice! By the fire and dry, as it is raining.the weather is very strange blue sky and sun and suddenly heavy rain and thunder or hail??? 
The garden is soaked we can’t blow the remaining leaves 🍁 
This is a view from one of the bedroom window
You can see the top of the church ⛪️ 

 My father at a wedding.

2 commentaires:

  1. I love the old photos! You were adorable. So sweet to see those old pics of your Father too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those old photos are such treasures. You were a very cute little girl.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...