vendredi 20 janvier 2023

50’s Pop up books.

Once upon a time… a long time ago ( in the 50’s) I was given these two pop up books. «  Snow White » and « the puss in boots » ( blogger mixed the pictures they don’t come in order!)



I loved the happy ending of course! 


As a child I opened the book and look at this page wondering how a person poisoned can be awakened by a kiss 😆 


I was intrigued by the transformation 





In the puss in boots I loved the coach! Often opened this page!
These two books  have been very important for me in my early childhood. My son bought me some new pop up books, but they are not so dear to me and not so magical !

 

4 commentaires:

  1. It is realy beautiful pop up books! It looks like you toke well care of them. Very nice memories to have!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These old pop ups are wonderful. Tom has an extensive collection of great modern pop up books, some quite amazing, but maybe not with the charm these "antique" books have.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those are amazing! They are in such good shape!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What magnificent books! And they are in such good condition. You must have taken very good care of them.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...